This program is addressed to all designers and builders.
Object Matrix contains approximately 200 type objects:
- the types of buildings included in the publication "Technical guide for the immediate evaluation of the costs of housing elements and constructions" edited by Matrix Rom
- the types of buildings included in the volume "Indices of resource consumption by groups of objects" published by Matrix Rom
Matrix Obiect allows the fast calculation of the quantities of categories of works and of the quantities of main materials necessary for the construction of a building, by assimilation with an existing standard building in the product database, as well as the calculation of the value of buildings by communicating prices per unit of measurement. category of works, either by the user or provided periodically (3-4 months) by the Matrix Rom.
With Matrix Obiect you can calculate the quantities of works and the value of some buildings consisting of several standard objects. The user can create his own type objects either starting from the existing ones, or creating new ones that will be used later.
The first version of the Matrix Object program has been operational since 2005.
The price update can be done quarterly and the price of the update is 100 lei / quarter.
Minimum requirements for installation:
- operating system: Microsoft Windows 2000, XP, 2003, Vista, 7, 8, 10;
- hard disk (free space): 100 MB;
- optical drive: CD-ROM;
- additional programs: Microsoft .NET Framework, Microsoft SQL Server or MSDE;
All additional programs are distributed free of charge by Matrix Rom together with the Matrix Object installation kit. This software has a limited support period of 6 months.
You can purchase Matrix Object directly from our headquarters or by postal parcel (with cash on delivery) shipped following a written order or following an online order.