The confidentiality of your personal data is one of the main concerns of MATRIX ROM S.R.L., headquartered in Bucharest, Bd. Iuliu Maniu 17. Matrix ROM S.R.L. therefore seeks to ensure the processing of personal data in strict compliance with data protection principles, complying with the provisions of the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data (GDPR) adopted by the European Parliament by Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
2.Purposes of processing:
2.1 For the fulfilment of the legal obligations incumbent on MATRIX ROM S.R.L. for processing the Customer’s requests made through this website: validation and dispatch of orders, solving problems of any kind related to an order and purchased products, including invoicing of products.
2.2 To solve other legal problems, resulting from the contractual relationship established between MATRIX ROM SRL and Client, following the issuance of an order: correspondence with the Client, recovery of any claims, protection of any legitimate interest of MATRIX ROM S.R.L., administrative or judicial, assignment of claims to third parties, compliance with the legal requirements regarding archiving.
2.3 For direct marketing activities – sending newsletters using e-mail (e-mail) – and advertising for MATRIX ROM S.R.L. products and services, only if there is an explicit agreement of the Client, resulting from the check of the corresponding box in the matrixrom.ro account.
2.4 For the purpose of determining and evaluating the interests and preferences of The Clients, using automatic and/ or non-automatic means, in order to generate personalized offers. The processing of your data for this purpose has the benefit of providing you with a service as close as possible to your needs and interests, but also to suggest some choices regarding THE PRODUCTS/Services OF MATRIX ROM S.R.L.
2.5 For the purpose of assessing your satisfaction with MATRIX ROM S.R.L. products/services.
2.6 For statistical analysis that does not involve the creation of individual profiles.
Important: in accordance with Article 5 of Regulation (EEC) No 2081 No commercial company is allowed to collect personal data for persons under the age of 16.
3.Legal basis of processing
The processing of personal data for the above purposes is based on:
3.1 Legal obligations under matrix ROM S.R.L. as a result of operations through this website or matrixrom.ro account.
3.2 Completion and completion of orders for products in the MATRIX ROM S.R.L. portfolio.
3.3 The legitimate interest of MATRIX ROM S.R.L. to promote its products.
3.4 Your consent to marketing/advertising activities and other processing activities for which the relevant legislation requires the obtaining of consent.
To the extent that you have expressed your consent to a particular processing, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
4.The duration of processing
Personal data are stored for processing for the duration necessary to achieve the processing purposes mentioned above and subsequently according to the requirements of our internal policies and in accordance with the legal requirements.
The data will be automatically deleted at the request of the user by direct unsubscribe or a written request to this effect.
5.Providing personal data to third parties
In the context of carrying out its activities, MATRIX ROM S.R.L. can partially provide the personal data collected, under strict and clearly specified conditions, to the following categories of partners:
– postal/curated service providers
– online payment service providers
– companies with which we develop joint offer programs on the market of our goods and services
– marketing service providers
– suppliers of accounting services and human resources, necessary for the activity MATRIX ROM SRL according to the legislation in force
– service providers related to IT infrastructure and IT products used in the current activity.
MATRIX ROM SRL has concluded confidentiality commitments with all the mentioned suppliers, thereby guaranteeing that the data is transmitted only for the performance of those services, that they are kept in complete safety and that they cannot be shared with other persons.
At the express, written and signed request of any customer, we may provide identification details for each of the suppliers mentioned.
On the basis and within the limits of the legal provisions and as a result of expressly formulated requests, personal data may also be provided to competent bodies of the state.
6.Data security measures
MATRIX ROM S.R.L. will apply appropriate and necessary technical and organizational measures in the use of personal data to ensure their security, protection against accidental or illegal destruction, alteration, disclosure or unauthorized access.
Questions about the security of personal data can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
7.The rights you enjoy
In connection with the processing of personal data, MATRIX ROM S.R.L. customers, other users of this website, including matrixrom.ro account have the following rights:
– the right to obtain confirmation from us whether or not we process your data, and if so, to give you access to this data as well as information about how it is processed
– the right to opposition which concerns the right to object to the processing of personal data when it serves a public interest or a legitimate interest of ours
– the right to rectification involving the correction without undue delay of inaccurate personal data
– the right to erasure/right to be forgotten meaning that you have the right to delete your collected data without undue delay, in any of the following situations: they are no longer necessary for the fulfilment of the purposes for which they were collected, you have withdrawn your consent and there is no other legal basis for processing, you object to processing, the data was collected illegally, the data must be deleted for compliance with a legal obligation, the collection was done with the provision of services of an informational society
– the right to restriction of processing can be exercised if the accuracy of the data is challenged for a certain period, sufficient for the verification of the data, if the processing is illegal but you do not want to delete the data only the restriction, if MATRIX ROM S.R.L. no longer needs the personal data for processing but you ask us to defend a right in court, if you opposed the processing for the time frame while verifying that the legitimate rights prevail over your rights.
8.Contact and support on your data
All these rights may be exercised by a written request, dated, signed and transmitted to MATRIX ROM S.R.L. by:
In addition, you have the right to file complaints with the National Supervisory Authority for Personal Data Processing or to the courts, if you believe that MATRIX ROM S.R.L. has infringed any rights under the legal provisions.
To unsubscribe please send an email to the address email@example.com with the unsubscribe text.